Your satisfaction is our priority
- Over the years, our customer focused approach has allowed us to continue delivering the industry-leading customer service we are known for. Our team's number one goal is making your custom apparel come out exactly how you want it. Whether it is for helping with your design, for adding new garments, or simply for specializing your order to your needs, our support team will provide you with the best assistance. This focus on customer satisfaction has made LPIVN.COM the leading brand in custom apparel.
Do you need immediate help with your order?
- Give us a call at +84 2822534110 and talk to a live Project Specialist who will assist you right away.
What are your hours of operation?
- We're open 5 days a week, for your convenience:
- Monday - Friday : 8 a.m.- 5 p.m
Can I select different styles/sizes of garments in the same order?
- This is easily one of our most frequently asked questions, and the answer is: Yes, of course!
Can I add multiple shirt colors to the same order?
- Absolutely! We can do anything that you want.
How do you print your custom t-shirts and apparel?
- Custom E -Transfer is far and away the most popular service we offer, but we proudly offer a variety of different printing methods that we utilize depending on every customer’s personal preference, type of design, and budget.
- Other popular methods include Direct to Garment (DTG) and Embroidery, but if you want to learn more about all the services we offer send us a quick e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I be sure my design will be centered?
- Our customers benefit from a lot of perks, but one of their favorites is our complimentary art review. Each and every design that comes through our doors gets reviewed by a real person and edited for quality, colors, and mistakes—including image centering.
- If you’ve ordered 50 pieces or more, your order won’t be printed without your approval of a final proof. You have final say on everything, and we won't do anything without your expressed permission.
How do I prep the files?
I want to print on a shirt that isn't listed
- All Files must be a Vector File. Preferred file types are EPS, AI. Design should be sized to print. See File Prep for more info on how to prepare your order. Orders cannot be started until we have usable artwork.
- Of course! We print on hundreds of different styles but to make it easy we only list the most popular ones. As long as we can get the blanks we will print it for you. Just drop us an email and we will see what we can do!
How can I get a price quote?
- To get a quote, you can send an email or give us a call at +84 628730227
What's the difference between Screenprinting and Digital Printing?
- Screenprinting involves creating a stencil, known as a screen, and then using that screen to apply ink on the printing surface (in our case, apparel or promotional products). Each individual color is applied using a different screen, one at a time, combined to achieve the final look. The more colors a design has, the more screens that are needed, and the more setup time required.
What fabrics and customization techniques should I choose for my product?
- If you are not sure about the fabric or the customization technique you are going to choose, feel free to contact us, our team will help to choose the most
suitable fabric and technique to use to meet all your needs.
- If you want to know more about fabrics and our customization techniques, you can go to our News section or download directly these PDF files.
Customization and printing techniques guide.pdf
The Fabric Guide.pdf
Where is your factory located?
- Our factory is located in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, a place known worldwide for the quality of its textile industry.